- dismantling joint with axial mounting clearance, applied for installing and removing various types of shut-off and regulating valves,
- value of the radial clearance is 8.7% of the pipe length between the heads.
- possibility of customising face to face length and flange connections,
- dismantling joint is intended for operation with air, gas, drinking water, process water, sewage and other media,
- all stainless steel elements undergo etching and passivation by dipping or spraying,
- dismantling joint KPN/LG2 is used in water supply management and waste-water treatment, power generation, mining, chemical, petrochemical, metallurgical, cement and paper industries.
Dismantling joint MV-KPN/LG2
|Flange drilling:||PN 2,5; PN 6; PN 10; PN 16; PN 25 or others|
|Nominal diameter:||DN 50 to DN 2400, customised diameters and diameters above DN 2400 made to special orders|
|Material:||carbon steels, stainless steels, acid resistant steels etc.|
|Corrosion protection:||primer painting, epoxy/bitumen, coating, zinc platting or hot dip galvanization, etching and passivation (stainless and acid resistant steels)|
|Seal:||NBR, EPDM, Silicone, Viton or others|
|Standardized elements:||galvanized, A2, A4|