- penstocks are used for shutting off or adjusting the flow in channels with drinking water, waste water, cooling water, river water etc.,
- possibility of mounting at rounded bottom channel outlets providing four-sided leaktightness in both flow directions,
- FEM-aided individual structural calculations performed for specific operational parameters and places of installation,
- all stainless steel elements undergo etching and passivation by dipping or spraying,
- actuator is mounted directly on a frame, central or shifted support,
- penstocks are pressure tested in the factory.